Each year, One To World hosts the Fulbright Awards Dinner to honor those who, in the spirit of the late Senator J. William Fulbright, have furthered peace and international understanding through their lives and work. Harriet Mayor Fulbright continues to serve as Honorary Chair each year.
One To World utilizes the Fulbright Awards Dinner to raise awareness of the Fulbright program and its role in furthering peaceful relationships between peoples and cultures. Inaugurated in 1991, the Fulbright Awards Dinner takes place annually. Awards are presented by visiting Fulbright grantees currently affiliated with New York area academic institutions, before an audience of 400 international leaders in business, higher education, the arts, and government.
One To World’s 2018 Fulbright Awards Dinner will take place on Tuesday, May 22, at 583 Park Ave where we will honor:
Creighton Condon, Partner and Former Senior Partner at Shearman & Sterling LLP;
Ambassador Edward E. Elson, former U.S. Ambassador to Denmark;
Ken Forde, former One To World Board Chair;
Allison Gushée Molkenthin, Managing Director at Bentley Associates L.P.
For more information about the 2018 Fulbright Awards Dinner, please click here.
Previous honorees include:
- Madelyn Antoncic, former Vice President and Treasurer of The World Bank;
- Jeffrey Beers of Jeffrey Beers International and Fulbright grantee to Brazil;
- J. Frank Brown of General Atlantic;
- Eve Burton of The Hearst Corporation;
- Susan Carmel Lehrman of The Carmel Institute of Russian Culture and History at American University;
- E. Gerald Corrigan of Goldman, Sachs & Co.;
- Didric Cederholm, Founding Partner and Chief Investment Officer at Lion Point Capital and Fulbright grantee from Sweden;
- Susie Gharib of PBS's Nightly Business Report;
- Milton Glaser of Milton Glaser, Inc.;
- Frank Guarini, former U.S. Congressman from New Jersey;
- David W. Heleniak of Morgan Stanley;
- Terrence F. Martell, Director of the Weissman Center for International Business and Saxe Distinguished Professor of Finance at Baruch College, CUNY;
- Marco V. Masotti of Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP;
- Victor J. Menezes of Citibank, N.A.;
- Bob Moritz of PwC;
- Sherry L. Mueller of National Council for International Visitors;
- Clarke Murphy, CEO of Russell Reynolds Associates;
- Fereydoun Nazem of Nazem and Company;
- Kevin E. Parker of Deutsche Asset Management;
- Alan Pomerantz of Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP and the Kimberlite Group, LLC;
- William R. Rhodes of Citibank;
- Marjory E. Searing of Pfizer Inc.;
- Isaac Shapiro of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom;
- Daisy and the late Paul Soros of the Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans;
- Patricia E. Taylor, Epidemiologist and the late Kenneth D. Taylor, Canadian Ambassador to Iran;
- Alberto Vitale of Random House;
- Josh S. Weston of Automatic Data Processing, Inc.;
- John Zogby of Zogby Analytics.
And many other distinguished individuals over the past 27 years.
For more information, please contact Hara Connell, Development Coordinator, at (212) 431-1195, ext. 28, or email@example.com.